Tyler's Marketing Blog





            My name is Tyler, I was born and raised in Oregon for the first 19 years of my life before joining the Marine Corps for 4 years where I lived in Southern California. I moved back to Oregon in 2015 when my contract was up where I did two years of general ed. between PCC and LBCC. I was a store manager for a year at shoe store before moving to an environmental hazmat emergency responder for the last 3 years before coming back to LBCC to work towards a BA. I also have a ginger cat named John and he's a bro.

            During the Summer months I try to be outdoors as much as possible. I hiked over 500 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail in 2016 and this past Summer I hiked the Mt. Hood perimeter trail as well. I camp, float, paddleboard, wakeboard, and go shooting as often as possible. During the Winter months I try to do a bit of snowboarding when I can but usually sit inside sipping top shelf bourbon, my favorites at the moment are Blanton's, Chattanooga, and a Ewing Young bourbon finished in a pinot noir barrel which is a local company out of Newburg.

            I enrolled in this class as to fill one of the core courses for my BA and although I don't plan to move into a marketing career after the program it will still be a good skill to learn. I hope to learn a what makes people want or think they want a certain product. What goes through peoples heads subconsciously when they make a purchase.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening Blog - Patagonia